Mary Sears, mother of seven children with a Doctorate’s Degree, dedicated to early childhood development since 1964, recognized the desperate need for high quality child care, education, and positive guidance.
Be selective! Visit! See for yourself, the happy smiles in our clean, safe, and secure environment where the total needs of your child are met from 6 weeks to 12 years with love and understanding!
- Individual Loving Care Is Our Primary Concern
- Loving, Dedicated Teachers
- State Accredited
- Heated Floors
- Daily Progress Report
- Visual & Auditory Stimulation
- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Private Infant-Toddler Playground
- Nurse on Staff
- Rhythm Time with Musical Instruments
- Creative Playfulness
- Daily Exercised To The Sound Of Music
- Hot Nutritious Meals
- Wholesome Environment to Motivate a Child’s Natural Curiosity for Learning
- Creative Learning
- Reading and Math Readiness
- Computer Readiness
- Before And After School Tutoring
- Three (3) Acres of Playground, in a Quiet Clean Country Atmosphere, “a Child’s Paradise,” Where Your Child Can Run, Laugh, and Have Fun.
- Summer Camp for All Ages
- Pony Rides – Baby Farm Animals
- Seasonal Activities; Swimming, Apple Picking, & Snowmobiling
The Mary Sears Philosophy of Education
Our goal is to meet the total needs of young children with high quality child care, education and guidance. It is extremely important that we create a warm, loving environment so we can instill in our young children a Love for Learning that will last a lifetime. The purpose of Mary Sears Children’s Academy is to meet the total needs of your child, emotionally, physically, socially and intellectually with love and understanding.